วันเสาร์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553




Learning in class week 8


In this week I have learned about Genre texts type to help me for study in the translation 2 courses than better and important it will help that practice traslation ,and then I can learn about meaning of word,kind of word,principle of translation and new vocaburary in this translation for giuldline to translation correctly in the future.


Genre text types


1.Narative = tell story usually to entertain
2.Recounts= personal,factucl tell what happen
3.Information report =provide factual infromation
4.Instruction = tell the listener or reader what to do
5.Explanations=explain how or why something happen
6.Expository texts=present or argue view point.


More imfromation about Genre


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genre




Learning in class week 7


In this week I have learned about websites the Teacher told me that about websites in learning English because is a good website in the study English ourselves,such as http://www.ilean.com/ ,http://www.ello.org/ etc.for students to study outside the class.



 Learning in class week 5


1.ถ้าถูกล็อตเตอร์รีฉันก็รวยแล้ว
If I had won the lottery,I would be rich.


2.ถ้าจิมได้ข้อความที่ฉันฝากให้กับเขาเมื่อชั่วโมงที่แล้วเขาก็คงรอพบฉันอยู่แล้วตอนนี้
If Jim got the massage I left him an hour ago,he waiting for me now.


3.ถ้าทอมรวยเขาก็คงซื้อรถคันใหม่แล้ว
If Tom were rich,he would have bought a new car.


Learning log outclass week 5


1.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we will have a picnic.
2.If I had more time, I would read more books.
3.If I were you, I would not let him say such things.
4.If he were to leave (If he left) today, he would be there by Friday.
5.If I had known that, I would have lent you mine.
6.If I had had her e-mail address, I would have written to her.


Homework week 5



1. น่าเสียดายที่คุณขับรถไม่เป็น ถ้าคุณขับรถได้จะเป็นประโยชน์มากๆ
It's deplorable that you can't drive a car If you can drive,it would be very beneficial.


2. ถ้าเพื่อนคุณออกกำลังกายตอนนี้สุขภาพเขาก็ไม่ขนาดนี้
If you friend had exercised,now his health wouldn't bad.

3. ถ้าฉันอายุน้อยกว่านี้สัก 10 ปี ฉันก็คงไปเที่ยวพับกับพวกเขาแล้ว
If I were younger than ten years ,I would have gone to the pub with them.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น