วันเสาร์ที่ 25 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Learning in class week 4


In this week I have learned about Kind of IF clause in English grammar for make to understand translation 2 courses correctly and correct grammatical, so it's improtant to translation you will must base the knowledge about If clause when you learn understand clarify so it will be translation in to English language better and beautifully.

 
If clause มีอยู่ 3 แบบด้วยกันคือ
1. Present real possible
(If + V1 + will,may,can +V1)
เช่น 1.If I don't understand translation 2 course thoroughly I may fail it.
2.If she comes,I will go there.
3.If you study hard,you will pass exam.
4.If it doesn't rain this afternoon,I will go to the Ocean.



2. Present unreal impossible
(If + v2 + would,could,might + v1)
เช่น 1.If I were Thaksin,I would not fly tp a America.


3. Past unreal
(If + had + v3 + would,should,could,might + v3)
เช่น 1.Nobody told me that you were in hospital,if had known I would visited you.


Learning out class week 4
 type condition
I condition possible to fulfill
II condition in theory possible to fulfill
III condition not possible to fulfill (too late)
Form
type if clause main clause
I Simple Present will-future (or Modal + infinitive)
II Simple Past would + infinitive *
III Past Perfect would + have + past participle *
Examples (if-clause at the beginning)
type if clause main clause
I If I study, I will pass the exam.
II If I studied, I would pass the exam.
III If I had studied, I would have passed the exam.

Examples (if-clause at the end)
type main clause if-clause
I I will pass the exam if I study.
II I would pass the exam if I studied.
III I would have passed the exam if I had studied.

Examples (affirmative and negative sentences)
type Examples
long forms short/contracted forms
I + If I study, I will pass the exam.
1. If I study, I'll pass the exam.
2. If I study, I will not fail the exam.
3. If I do not study, I will fail the exam.
4. If I study, I won't fail the exam.
5. If I don't study, I'll fail the exam.
II + If I studied, I would pass the exam.
1. If I studied, I'd pass the exam.
2. If I studied, I would not fail the exam.
3. If I did not study, I would fail the exam.
4. If I studied, I wouldn't fail the exam.
5. If I didn't study, I'd fail the exam.
III + If I had studied, I would have passed the exam.
1. If I'd studied, I'd have passed the exam.
2. If I had studied, I would not have failed the exam.
3. If I had not studied, I would have failed the exam.
4. If I'd studied, I wouldn't have failed the exam.
5. If I hadn't studied, I'd have failed the exam.
We can substitute could or might for would (should, may or must are sometimes possible, too).
I would pass the exam.
I could pass the exam.
I might pass the exam.
I may pass the exam.
I should pass the exam.
I must pass the exam.



There are three types of the if-clauses.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น